Wednesday, January 03, 2007

 
It's Jan. 3rd 2007
Wow it's already 2007 and Happy New Year to all.
Just want to talk about our family chirstmas. What a surspise for Ginny. I told her that we would go over to Joe's and Vanessa house on chirstmas day. They came that friday and knocked on the door and she answer it and what a look on her face. It made her so happy to see them. We all had a great chirstmas.
Zachery is getting so big. I would guess he is about 5'4" to 5'6" . He is doing well in school. He still has red hair. He is in a men's shoe size 8. He is 13 now.
Joe and Vanessa has a new house in Jacksonville. It is very nice and big. He does have some fixin to do with house. But we are happy that they got a house. So now they can fix and sale and get a better one. We are very proud of them. There's no wedding date yet. We don't think they are in a rush on that right now. We well let everyone know when they decide on a date.
As for Ginny and I, we are fine. Ginny is working with a company called Trane. They do A/C unit for homes and business. She does for the business. Small business units. She does the fan units for the A/C unit. So far she likes what she is doing there. I'm still a family dollar. I did loss weight. But the doctors would like more at me. So I'm working on that.
The weather here is rainy and warm. It should get cold (for us ) in a few days. We are looking forward in the cool weather for awhile. Well this is about all we have at this time. So until next time. We wish everyone good health and Happpy New.
John

Comments:
SOOOOOOO happy to see you post!! I love to know how you guys are doing. I'm glad you enjoyed the holidays! We miss you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?