Saturday, March 18, 2006
will i sit here just thinking about life??? i've retire from a job of 29 years and wonder what i'll do next in the future. to my family I hope they always know I love them all and think of them alot.I hope my sisters are all doing well at this time even thou we are getting older. my neice I', hoping we can all meet in disney world for vacation and have a blast. time and life will see what happens there????.. win if you read this I was think about you today. well back to the garden for now
Comments:
<< Home
I'm always thinking about you. I wish we lived closer. Can't wait for Disney. I was thinking March, any week better than the other?
MISS YOU GUYS!!!Your sisters are doing good by the way.
Post a Comment
MISS YOU GUYS!!!Your sisters are doing good by the way.
<< Home
